Antminer L3+ is currently the most powerful Litecoin miner by Bitmain. It boasts a 504MH/s hashrate with a power consumption of 800W.
The Antminer L3+ is essentially an L3 with twice the hash rate and twice the power draw.
- Fastest Litecoin (or other Scrypt-based coin) ASIC miner commercially available
- Hash Rate: 504MH/s ±7%
- Power Consumption: 800W ±10% (Power supply sold separately)
- Built-in controller – No separate host computer required for operation.
- Hash Rate 504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
- Power Consumption 800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Power Efficiency 1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- DC Voltage Input 11.60 ~ 13.00V
- Chip Type BM1485
- Chip quantity per unit 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Dimensions 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Operating temperature 0°C – 40°C
- Network connection Ethernet
Is the Antmine L3+ profitable?
Lets run am analysis for one unit profit mining in Litecoin
Profit per month : $242.71
Profit Ratio per day : 234%
Great value for money
The most efficient Scrypt miner today
Limited supply = High price
The Antmine L3+ is considered to be a good investment.
So did you learned about Antminer L3+, Mining hash rate with a Antminer L3+,Power consumption…?
Please let us know your comments.